For each valid referral you submit, you will get R100 in cash – whether they sign-up or not! If they sign up for myMPS, you will get a further R400 in cash. Plus, you will receive more cash if your referral signs u & uses Healthbridge Clinical and/or Telehealth.
Standard terms and conditions
- The referred medical professional** must not have used Healthbridge within the past 3 months.
- The referred person must be a medical professional
- You have given us permission to use you as a reference.
- You have informed the medical professional that you have referred them to Healthbridge
- The following details of the referred practice need to be provided:
– Medical professional’s name
– Practice number
– Contact number
- The referred medical professional must be signed up and actively using Healthbridge for 1 month before the referral is considered successful.
- The signed referral will be tracked on a month-to-month basis until payment is due at the end of the 2nd month
- If the referred medical professional does not sign up within 3 months, the referral is considered stale and will no longer be included in the referral rewards programme.
Campaign terms and conditions
- To qualify, referrals must be submitted between 10 June – 31 July 2020
- Normal referral incentives do not apply
- Cash earned before the 15th of each month will be paid into your bank account by the end of that month
- Total cash payouts will be capped at R50 000
- Only the following myMPS enabled specialities will be valid: Audiologists, Biokoneticists, Chiropractors, Clinical Technologists, Counsellors, Dermatologists, Dieticians, Family Physicians, General Practitioners, Homeopaths, Medical Technologists, Occupational Therapists, Optometrists, Paediatrician, Physicians, Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Registered Nurses, Social Workers & Speech Therapists
- Healthbridge Clinical only valid for General Practitioners
- Any person who submits a referral that has not been qualified will forfeit the referral cash
- All incentive payments will be taxed accordingly
- Standard T&C’s apply & can be found here: healthbridge.co.za/referral-terms-and-conditions-employees.
Explanation of terms used:
*Referrer: The person who refers the medical professional to Healthbridge. This is the person recommending Healthbridge.
**The referred medical professional: The medical professional who was referred. This is the new client acquired for the referral program.
For queries or more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents